Do you feel tight in your muscles? Does it hurt to lift your arm, or move your knee? Have you ever had surgery or injured parts of your body?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then it is likely that you have scar tissue and/or adhesion buildup that is leading to impingements and pain.
The body produces scar tissue to heal injuries – much like a cut on your skin. Due to the way these scar tissues form, they cause restrictions in your muscle fibers, which consequently reduce their ability to stretch, leading to pain and impingement.
The Sidekick Echo reduces the scar tissue and adhesions underneath your skin to promote blood flow and elasticity. After using the Echo, people feel much lighter, looser and fresh.
What makes this tool different from others?
There are two key reasons why the Echo is the best tool on the market:
1. Rugged Grip design reduces hand and finger fatigue - When oil/lubrication is applied on the skin, regular tools can quickly become slippery. With the Echo, your hands are as good as new.
2. 6 different curvatures designed for the complex contours of your body. Whether you want to use it on your neck, shoulders, arms, thighs or anywhere else, there is a curve suitable for each body part.
Each order comes with:
- 1x Echo (Stainless Steel tool)
- 1x Revive Muscle Warming Spray
- Instructional videos via email
- REDUCE MUSCLE PAIN AND IMPROVE MOBILITY: The Sidekick Echo reduces the scar tissue and adhesions under your skin. This relieves tension in your muscles, improves blood circulation and consequently results in feeling much looser and lighter.
- DROP IT, SHARE IT – The downside with jade or stone tools is that they cannot be dropped (because they are extremely brittle), and cannot be shared (because they are porous). This Echo solves both those problems. It is built with robust, stainless steel such that it will not shatter or chip upon dropping. It has also been meticulously polished to eliminate any pores & crevices that could allowed bacteria to grow.
- RUGGED GRIP MEANS LESS HAND PAIN – Regular steel tools are often very demanding on the hands, especially when used in combination with an oil or lubricant. This leads to exhausting hand and finger pain. The Echo has solved this with their unique, Rugged Grip design.
- INSTANT FEEDBACK – Unlike many other tools on the market that have been casted, the Echo is CNC machined, which provides more vibrations and consequently feedback (hence the name Echo). The vibrations occur over areas with more scar tissue and adhesions, and are very helpful for practitioners in identifying areas of impingement and blockages.
- MULTIPLE EDGES FOR EXTREME VERSATILITY – The Echo has 6 different curvatures designed for the complex contours of your body. Whether you want to use it on your neck, shoulders, arms, thighs or anywhere else, there is a curve suitable for each body part.